Why TAG ME??

3:24 PM

(4) Comments

Kena tag by Miss Eunice AW HWEE YAN~~~~~ this is her chinese name!

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1.I do not know why she tagged me and I dun like to be tagged.
2.Anywhere I try to solve this tagging game because I've never did it b4.
3.I am a guy going to 20 this November.
4.I love my BABA MAMA JIEJIE DIDI GONGONG POPO.
5.I love my girlfriend.
6.I love girls.
7.I love basketball.
8.I love to eat, sleep, hit Dong Dong.(吃饭睡觉打东东)
9.I study design yet Im not a good designer.
10.I am trying hard to be a good one - good guy, good son, good boyfriend, good designer, good friend.
11.I know a lil bit Japanese language.
12.I have a Canon EOS 400D.
13.I do not know why I am here and I also do not know when I will disappear.
14.I have nothing to type now because I dunno what else I can say.
15.I have spent a few minutes typing this post.
16.I want to take a nap now but I still have class.......=.=

I tag..
ShenThuu----because he's Hikaru's bf
JiaHoe------for no reason
Richard-----he likes to eat
Jun---------i do not know whether he will give any respond
SouPeng-----he's bz now

Unknown

4 Responses to "Why TAG ME??"

Eunice Aw said :
March 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM
niao~
dats my malay name.. lolz
not chinese.. :P bwahaha.. u wun noe.. summore spell wrong..=.=
i tag u cuz I hate u.. din c my blog kah?? hahah..
Eunice Aw said :
March 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM
wua.. i'm da 1st wan made u reply a tag wo..
so proud.. muahhaa.. :P
Anonymous said :
March 14, 2009 at 12:12 PM
這。。。
是點名遊戲嗎??

看不太懂的米血鵝
Unknown said :
March 14, 2009 at 4:08 PM
to米血鹅
这是一个无聊的游戏...=.=
最近好吗?

Post a Comment