Live your life to the MAX

4:36 AM

(1) Comments

Hell yeah...once again I couldn't get into my dream at this moment. Thanks to the 3D modeling the earlier night, it made me suffer the whole night modeling the whole thing and submitted it on 11am. It was a very very terrible model.(TOLD YOU NOT TO DO WORK LAST MINUTE!) What's next? Whole afternoon sleeping without going any afternoon classes. That is the reason why I'm still with my eyes open and writing this post here.

So what I can do? Facebook? Msn? I nudge Miss EuniXX and talk about our course works. Later I mentioned about her accident recently and asked whether she went for Bai Bai(make a prayer) anot? She's damn bad luck since she met another accident few months ago. And then she told me:
*now i feel more like live life 2 da max!!
*appreciate every moment
*do wadever i wan
*eat wad ever i wan
*cuz i really dono wad'll happen next
*o.O

And I reply:
*wuu~
*kao every Zai u see (tackle every guys you see)

Haha...she's a positive thinking and cheerful gal. A simple joke can make her laugh like hell. You can hear her voice although she is far away from you. LOL...btw...strongly agree with her words.
We do not know what will happen next so please live your life to the MAX. Spend more time with your love ones. GOD BLESS YOU ~ Amitabha~ and I sincerely wish her luck in the future.

Unknown

1 Response to "Live your life to the MAX"

Eunice Aw said :
March 5, 2009 at 6:26 PM
aduih just put my full name larr..=.= who da hell dono is me after u write Eunixx?? swt..
thx la darling.. 4 da prayers.. but i dun kao every zai i c la.. =.=
i veli choosey wan okayy.. lolz..
oni let zao kao me larr.. wahha.. din reject ppl lo.. think is da same thing... bwahahha.. xD

Hell YEAH live life 2 da MAX!! woot!! ^o^V

Post a Comment