First submission - DONE!

10:54 PM

(3) Comments

Well...my very first assignment in Beta year. Previous semester I've learnt how to use flash, it's a long story. Now this is another long story. 3D max, I'm dealing with 3D now. Wow...sounds exciting but the process...OMG..."convert to editable poly", "extrude", "bevel"...the process took me YEARs!!! Btw I managed to get in done before the submission day.



It's not very well rendered if you look closer. The keypad is abit "square-ish" compared to the actual N80. The keypad is actually round-cornered but due to the limited skill and time I could only managed to do this. T.T
I myself is not that satisfy with the work. BTW it's another new challenge for me.
がんばってください !!!

Unknown

3 Responses to "First submission - DONE!"

❤Yisin said :
February 21, 2009 at 1:02 PM
are u mmu student? majoring in interface design?
❤Yisin said :
February 21, 2009 at 1:02 PM
jia you:)
Unknown said :
February 21, 2009 at 10:49 PM
Im Not ID student. Im MI, why? do u know me?

Post a Comment