Computer Graphics Assignment 2

10:26 PM

(3) Comments

"Make Lat's comic alive for 'lively' education" is the title of this assignment. We are divided into groups of two and I'm with LJH. Spending few days brainstorming on the idea and planning on how the scenes should go on and two nights without sleeping...Finally we've made it.
And guess what...Our lecturer and tutors are seem to be admired and satisfied with our work. One of them even said "I almost give you perfect marks, I like it!"
Oh my...our hard work has paid off...WAHAHA !!! It's such a relieve when we heard this.

So now a very brief explain about my assignment...
We are given a comic strip by Lat and we have to animate it. LJH is working on the graphic and my part is to animate it.

The coloring job is perfectly done by LJH...and now is my part to animate it. Below is the SS in flash. With my experience of watching cartoon, I've got some idea on how the scene should goes on. It was the hardest part when I need to make Lat walking naturally. It's not an easy job for me. I go through google with the key words 'walk cycle tutorial flash', and found some nice tutorial on doing the walking motion.


Lastly the sound effect is the key element in flash. Without sound, it is just a boring motion graphic...With sound, it's an short animation ! Wow.. nice!!

So... that's what Me and Lim Jia Hoe have done for this assignment... Congratz to everyone: SP, Shen2, Richard, Jun... (applausing...)

ps: We are newbie in flash

Unknown

3 Responses to "Computer Graphics Assignment 2"

Anonymous said :
April 12, 2008 at 8:36 AM
good job ...^^
" add oil " ..
support you 4ever ...


---penny---
*r said :
April 12, 2008 at 3:27 PM
yay!! finish edi~!!

but...
df coming...goin bac to hell again
Anonymous said :
April 12, 2008 at 8:08 PM
Hahaha. Newbie!!! lol love ur animate. Honestly, better than my roommate! :D

Post a Comment