Leisure Spot

10:55 PM

(2) Comments

Phew...quite a long time since my last post...damn boring break...I wan a part time job!!! MORE INCOME = MORE POCKET MONEY!!!

Well...b4 my break I went to visit my fren who is currently studying in UCSI and he brought me to this leisure restaurant. INTRODUCING!!! 'Leisure Spot' it called... very comfortable environment..

'Secret' by Jay Chou??lol
See? Very creative idea on the decoration...
Liquid paper writing on tables and walls...
There are some magazines too...
and also mangas (comics)
Is these stuffs here for decoration?
Free online service!!!
Very pleasurable...
suitable for couples for sweet date too!
For more details, don't hesitate to visit here http://www.leisurespot.com.my/station/eatdrink/freeneasy.htm
Have fun~

Unknown

2 Responses to "Leisure Spot"

Anonymous said :
October 21, 2007 at 7:11 PM
ello,,where is this place? can giv me the address?

wat abt the food n drinks?
Unknown said :
October 21, 2007 at 11:22 PM
Yo mr R!
i m nt very sure about the actual address, if u wan to
from bandar tasik selatan, take a taxi to Angkasa Condo ( my fren live there ) and the restaurant is somewhere there.
food and drinks is quite ok, reasonable price.

Post a Comment