I'll die before graduate?

11:18 PM

(0) Comments

I didn't sleep last night but I sleep today from 8am to 6pm...this is not the first time...what a life...my body is gonna decay...OMG...
and what I did during the time when people sleeping?
I did this...
I found a photoshop video tutorial at metacafe and after that I try it myself.
Once I get into it, it can't be stopped...so I play around with some old photos until the sun rises.

This is my class photo during my last year in secondary school...sweet memory with them...

and this one is my buddies in hometown...those pictures were taken couple years ago...

I did realise that we have gone through alot...and hence we are now what we are...Miss those days...keep it up everybody!
...and now I am having an exam tomorrow, Media Appreciation. It's all about 'media' and 'appreciating' ... gosh... I don't feel like to study now...
So...let's get a sleep....Zzzz...

Unknown

0 Responses to "I'll die before graduate?"

Post a Comment